Take your favorite cereal and fruit; hold it all together with the classic marshmallow treat.
- Spray a large mixing bowl with cooking spray.
- Add cereal and fruit to bowl, stir to combine. Set aside.
- In another microwave safe bowl, melt the butter in microwave. 30 seconds.
- Stir in marshmallows to melted butter.
- Microwave another 1min. Stir.
- Microwave in 30 second increments until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour marshmallow mixture over cereal and fruit and mix thoroughly.
- Transfer to a Sprayed 9 x 13 pan. Pressing the cereal and fruit into the pan shape. Using a spray on the hands before pressing helps the messiness.
- Let cool. Then cut into your favorite shapes. Enjoy!!